Saturday, May 28, 2011

The most AMAZING gift to give your partner this Father’s Day

I had the pleasure recently to do something that I have ALWAYS wanted to do, but never had the courage. Let me tell you…I am so glad I mustered up the nerve and scheduled an appointment with Kathy at Flash Frozen Photography (http://www.flashfrozenphotography.com/) in Woodland Hills for a special Boudoir session. After 5 kids, sometimes it is hard to feel pretty…but after hair with Erin Goldstein and Makeup with Karen Snyder (http://www.cosmeticallyorganized.com/), I was on my way. Kathy’s studio is quaint and just what anyone needs to complete this fabulous shoot. I thought that I would be timid and shy, but Kathy has a way to make you feel totally comfortable in your own skin, no matter what you are wearing, no matter what size you are.

I left with such a smile on my face, like a natural high and so excited to see the final result. I got a sneak peak at some of the shots and was truly blown away. All I could think of was “who is that in those photos?”. I am beyond giddy with anticipation to see what my hubby thinks when I give him a little black book for Father’s Day!

Now, I will tell you, the gift is not inexpensive, but I am not kidding when I tell you that I truly think that EVERY woman, in their lifetime, should do this at least once and if not for their partner, then at least for themselves!

Normally, a session is $500 without hair and makeup. However, I asked Kathy what she would be willing to do for Jens List members and she came up with the following:
45 Minute session, with a 10 page "Little Black Book" - One or two outfits & makeup by Karen - $350.
Hair by Erin is available for an additional $40-$60, additional depending on style.
Fine Print: Must pre-pay - 48 hours cancellation. The response was SO great, that Kathy ADDED some additional spots & she can accommodate gifts for Father's Day until June 13th!!!!

Call Kathy for more info at 818.888.2280 and of course, email me with any questions too at jen@jenslist.com. Do it and cross it off your bucket list!

This is a "G" rated pix from the shoot:


No comments: